Tuesday 29 July 2014

Beauty Box #53

Nail varnishes are incredibly personal... as much as I love Chanel, I find their nail varnishes quite stainy and very easy chip- however OPI seem to have impeccable staying power for me, and Sally Hansen provides a great even glossy coat. I always get excited when I discover a new nail varnish brand that I love, and the Me Me Me collection is definitely one which will be a feature in my beauty box from now on!

Me Me Me Nail Collection Long Lasting Gloss, £5

Available in lots of beautiful metallic shade (among others), the nail varnish barely budged for 4 days and gave a gorgeous pearly hue! There are lots of other cute items in lovely shades on the Me Me Me website- go look!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall