Thursday 28 August 2014

Fashion | Say It with a Slogan Clutch

You may remember I posted about novelty clutch bags not long ago, and now I'm loving the influx of fun statement slogan bags. We've had the slogan tee, we might as well migrate to clutch bags, right? These aren't massive investment pieces (unless fun and flirty tends to be your style) so I say go cheap and chic with these babies - there's plenty of choice on the high street to get people talking before you even open yo' mouth.



Top: Al et Clar 'Sold Out', £20.25  | H&M 'Apres Ski', £24.99  | Kenzo 'Fire', £225 
Mid: Miss Selfridge 'J'Adore', £16 | Alphabet 'Rules', £18 | 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Cash Only', £480
End: Miss Selfridge 'Chic', £16 | Dorothy Perkins 'Out', £20 | Charlotte Olympia 'Girls', £945 

My personal favourites are the acid yellow offering from Al et Clar (which I'd pair with popping fuchsia nails and a grey knit jumper) and the 'Apres Ski' cutie from high street gods H&M, which would be so cute come winter time. Best slogan hands down has to be 'Rules Are For Fools' - those Alphabet bags are totally banging!
Felicity

1 comment

  1. Ohh I do love the 'tres chic' clutch and I'm in love with the 'Girls' one too by Charlotte Olympia, unfortunately my budget won't stretch to that one. I feel I need to invest in something from Charlotte's Web range, as it was clearly made for me ;-)

    www.thecountrifiedlondoner.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall