Saturday 30 August 2014

What We Wore | Maxi Skirts

Portugal is such a beautiful place, it's impossible to not feel like a piece of summer when you are there! I've always been a fan of cropped tees, but thought my no-longer-eighteen-year-old self was a little past it. I eventually took the verdict that I could get away with it in 36 degree heat providing I didn't don it with my hot pants... 

Instead, I chose my favourite skirt- an emerald silky piece of beauty from Zara. I picked it up in a Barcelona branch last year, so I don't know if it is available here. It is such a luxurious piece to wear and can be dressed down (as here), or up perfectly. I teamed the maxi skirt of dreams with my cropped tee, casual flip flops, a flower in my hair and a stunning purple clutch.








Emerald Maxi Skirt, Zara | Purple Clutch, Kurt Geiger | Cropped White Tee, H&M  | Hair Flower, H&M  

I love the jewel purple clutch and emerald skirt together- they perfectly set each other off making for the perfect sunset outfit...
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall