Sunday 13 November 2016

The Weekend Edit | November Wishlist



This is going to be my final wishlist pre-wedding (and actually our final wishlist of 2016, as Christmas gift guides will no doubt take over on all that). Where has this year gone? Anyway yes - I've gone for a wedding theme, I hope you're not sick of that ;)

First up, the ivory passport holder from LRM. I love that these are young women just like us, creating something beautiful at an affordable price point (personalised leather goods). This ivory (naturally, wedding, oui oui) passport cover comes with up to 4 letters personalised for free. I vote ivory and gold. Gorgeous.

Next up, the oh so stunning rose nude Secret Salma from Charlotte Tilbury. This is 100% cheating as I've already bought this as my lipstick for my wedding day - it's my lips but better and with it's heavy rose gold casing and luxe feel, I'm just not sure it gets any better than that.

Y'all know about my deep, everlasting love for H&M. This green knit is just the right shade and will see me through the coldest of seasons - at £24.99, it doesn't eat into the wedding budget either. Snapped up!

I already have my wedding shoes, but SJP you're doing good things to me girl! These Claudia shoes are a good height, sparkly and the stuff of Cinderella dreams...

Ok finishing up a couple of silly things. One of the things I'm looking forward to most after the wedding is opening our cards - this Just Married one from Rifle Paper Co is pretty and charming in equal measure. I fully plan on eating an entire box of truffles whilst reading our cards in bed - these Marc de Champagne ones do the job nicely (or if anyone wants to get me some Hotel Chocolat, I'm open to that)...


I'm all about the festivity now that Halloween is over (I know there are objectors out there but I just can't help myself!) These beautiful home and food bits will mean that Christmas joy is spreading fast in the Allerbee household!

There's nothing like a snuggle on the sofa with the other half, hot chocolate in hand and festive movie on the TV- this Laura Ashley throw is perfection, and that cranberry shade!

As I'm not allowed to fix anything to the walls in my current place, I love things which I can drape over the current furniture we have, and this Star and Ice Garland from John Lewis is just perfect for that!

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a chocolate calendar and this one from truffle extraordinaire team Prestat is just the ticket, a classic design and filled with festive yumminess!

I also have a fair few Christmas parties in the diary this year, and this M&S dress is a total steal and easy to accessorize different ways to ensure that it looks different each time. I love the cold shoulder style, and lace is my absolute favourite.

I had a huge clear out of my junk jewellery last weekend, leaving my collection a little underwhelming and empty, a big hole particularly for a chunky gold piece. This Accessorize number will be ideal to team with the M&S dress, and is a great purchase for the price.

Finally, I adore heels, but lasting in them never happens if they are a stilletto. This chunky Clarks style will give me the longevity I need, but with a fab 70s vibe- perfect!

See you next week!

FELICITY & LAUREN

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall