Monday 21 July 2014

Beauty | CHANEL Rouge Coco Hydrating Crème Lipstick

I had a Debenhams voucher and I decided to finally see what all the hype was about and acquire my very first Chanel lipstick (I've had blusher before, which has been good but nothing to write home and praise the Lord about). The woman at the counter was helpful but snobby which I guess you'd expect on Oxford Circus... to the lipstick!


It's a lovely colour. I actually found it hard to pick a colour that I didn't already have via some other brand. I already have countless classic reds, bright fuchsias, shocking oranges and dark plums, so I went for Cambon - somewhere between a pink and a red. I loved the name, as it had to be a great colour to use the address of Mademoiselle Chanel, n'est pas? Consistency is creamy (as the name suggests), it doesn't transfer on everything and it stays put really well. In short, it's everything the name says it is. Is it worth £25? As a very special treat and if you're desperate, yes. But honestly, if you're waiting to be swayed, I'd go for something else that just gives you that extra punch you're looking for. It's a great lipstick, but I'd rather spend £25 on something else.


Have you tried Chanel beauty products? Is there anything you'd recommend, or do you think you can do just as well - if not better - on the high street? I'd love to know your thoughts. Comment below or tweet us @PrettyPoshOMG.
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall